On 12th and 13th December Cloughjordan Circus Club hosted a unique workshop of Functional Juggling with Craig Quat (Quat Props), a renowned theorist and practitioner of inclusive social circus pedagogy.
During two days, participants explored functional juggling – a fantastic playful way of making juggling accessible.
- Philosophies + Intentions + Solutions
- Functional Juggling + Theory of Process Formations
- Spatial Sequencing Maps + Flow State Stimulation
- Correction Strategies + Supporting Independence
- Overview + Implications + Background Information
Thanks to Craig for sharing all his fantastic research and methodologies so generously. We will be looking forward to ways how we can use the newly acquired skills with our groups and partners.
During the visit, Craig and his assistant Jael Rodriquez also generously shared a session on functional juggling and hula hoop with club’s Teen Group.
Check out our social media to see what we did during the workshop days: https://www.instagram.com/p/C1FO3dYMnEN/