As you may have heard, here at ISACS HQ we are currently undertaking a company wide strategic review. Many of you took part in our Members Consultation back in June, where we listened to your thoughts, ideas and aspirations on the future of the Network.
Out of that process we are happy to share our new mission statement:
To help sustain our organisation and continue the work that we do, we’ve decided to simplify and streamline our membership options and pricing.
These new membership options will come into effect from 3 January 2022, and we are confident they will make it more clear to everyone as to what category to choose.
The new structure will look like this
- Pre-professional (for students (must be 18+ years old) or those just finding their feet and have not yet made any income from your practice) – €25 per year.
- Professional (for sole traders, including freelance performers, directors, writers, makers, prop & costume designers, producers, and others working in these fields) – €50 per year.
- Small (for small organisations and festivals. Turnover < €30,000) – €80 per year.
- Medium (for medium size organisations, growing festivals and mid-size departments in local authorities. Turnover €30,000 – €100,000) – €130 per year.
- Large (an established company or festival or large departments in local authorities. Turnover €100,000 – €200,000) – €190 per year.
- Extra Large (an established company or festival or large department in local authorities. Turnover €200,000 – 500,000) – €300 per year.
- Super Large (an established company or festival or large department departments in local authorities. Turnover > €500,000) – €500 per year.
Annual Deep Clean
While we’re on the subject of memberships, we want to let you know that we’re fast approaching our annual deep clean of all our communication tools.
What does that mean?
Well, it means that expired members will be removed from our private Members Only Facebook group, our members only newsletter and any other tools we use to update you on all things ISACS, opportunities, sector news etc.
How do I avoid being removed?
All you have to do is renew your ISACS membership! If you need any help with this, just email us at email@example.com.
When will the clean-up happen?
Don’t worry it’s not going to be today – we’re giving you until Sunday 19 December 2021.