The ISACS Network is delighted to present our Autumn Programme of Free Online Training opportunities for ISACS Members only.
Topics include a wide range of topics – from Accounting and Finance to Health and Safety, Pitching Projects & Events and much more.
- 13 Sept, 11 am – 1 pm | Accounting and Finance – by Peter Daly Register here→
- 27 Sept, 11 am – 12 pm | Arts Council Irelands New EDI Toolkit – by Hannah Gordis Register here→
- 4 Oct, 11 am – 12.30 pm | Production – by Rose-Ann Kidney (Goldiefish Productions) Register here→
- 11 Oct, 11 am – 12.30 pm | Identifying Artistic Partners & Collaborators With Stéphane Segreto-Aguilar (Artcena/Circostrada) Register here→
- 18 Oct, 11 am – 12.30 pm | Health & Safety (Aerial, Large Productions) – by Peter Jordan (SLUA) Register here→
- 25 Oct, 11 am – 12.30 pm | Pitching Projects & Events – by Michelle Reid (Business to Arts) Register here→
- Nov 1, 11am – 12.30pm | Health & Safety (small scale orgs, street arts) – by Debbie Wright (Turas Theatre Collective) Register here→
- Nov 8, 11am -12pm | The Role of Local Authority Arts Departments Register here→
- Nov 22, 11 am – 12 pm | Storytelling and Social Media – by Cristina Ciampaglione (ISACS) Register here→
If you are not a member of ISACS yet, and you want to be, join us now