ISACS is delighted to announce that DELVE is back for 2023, and to kick it off we’ll be visiting Dublin Dance Festival in May.
DELVE: Discover, Explore, Learn, Visualise and Engage – aims to support artists to experience and be inspired by art through a range of festivals and programmes throughout Ireland. We go, we see, we watch, we listen, we learn, we connect with art and art makers and we get inspired.
We are seeking one Street/Circus artist to DELVE into the world of the Dublin Dance Festival.
Wednesday 17, Thursday 18, Tuesday 23, Wednesday 24, Thursday 25, and Friday 26 of May.
Programme of activities:
- Kick-off Meeting & Dinner TBC
- Wed 17 May, 10 am – Ondrej Vidlar Masterclass @ Dance House
- Thu 18 May, 10 am – Caroline Gravel Masterclass @ Dance House
- Wed 24 May , 10 am – Oona Doherty Masterclass @ Dance House
- Wed 24 May, 7.30 pm – Navy Blue by Oona Doherty @ Abbey Theatre
- Thu 25 May , 10-7 pm – Kindred by Liz Roche & LightScape @ ESB, Outdoors
- Thu 25 May, 7.30 pm – The Sudden By PanPan @ Project Arts Centre
- Fri 26 May, 5.00 pm – Alien by Taneli Törna @ Outdoors
- Fri 26 May, 7.30 pm – Best Regards By Marco D Agostin @ Project Arts Centre
- Fri 26 May, 9 pm – King | Shrine by Emma Martin @ Complex
- You must be a current member of ISACS.
- You must be based in Dublin/immediate vicinity.
- You must be able to attend the Festival on Tuesday 23, Wednesday 24, Thursday 25, Friday 26 of May.
- You have never attended the Dublin Dance Festival.
All tickets, travel expenses and meals will be paid for.
How to apply
Fill in this application form by FRIday 14 of April at noon
Priority will be given to those who are based in Dublin, are current members of ISACS and identify as being a member of a minority or disadvantaged group.
This programme is supported by the Arts Council of Ireland.