Unfold your true potential and artistic leadership with coach Susanne Danig from Denmark.
Susanne will join us with all her 30 years of experience within the performing arts and her best toolbox to help you get clarity on what you are working with, the vision of where you want to go and knowledge about how to get there. This is an introduction to the work that will help you understand your artistic leadership, so you will be ready to brand your art in a way that attracts attention. Over the course of the workshop Susanne will:
- Introduce you to the Wealth Dynamic Square and its different energies and business potentials.
- Help you go through the passion test to get you connected to your true vibration and passions.
- Guided you on how to write your vision and start an action plan.
Chantal McCormick will also join in and share her journey with doing this essential work and why it is important.
Susanne is a performing arts producer, management consultant and international innovator based in Denmark with a broad international scope. She is the owner of coaching company Danig Performing Arts Service and is director of the residency space BIRCA. Initiator of the EU project Island Connect, which IACC is connected to. Her focus areas are: helping artists unfold their full potential, Artistic Entrepreneurship, Arts in Rural Areas, connecting to land and nature.
The ISACS Network and the IACC have come together to offer 10 bursaries worth €100 each to attend this exclusive training programme with internationally renowned artistic coach Susanne Danig.
Irish Aerial Creation Centre, Gillogue Office Park, Corbally, Co. Clare, V94 EYK6 (if restrictions allow, otherwise the session will be reformatted for zoom).
- 11am-12pm: Introduction on Finding Your Vibration and personal leadership – Susanne & Chantal Presentations everyone 3 min each
- 12pm-1pm: Artistic Entrepreneurship: WD energies and business models, GeniusU
- 1pm-2pm: Lunch
- 2pm-3.30pm: Passion Test workshop
- 3.30pm-4.00pm: Coffee break
- 4pm-4.30pm: Write your vision
- 4.30pm-6pm: Work on an action plan – 2-3 cases. Presentation of Upgrade Go International toolbox for further work
How to apply
Deadline for applications is Tuesday 11 January 2022, 12 noon.
You must be a current ISACS member to qualify for a place on this workshop. If you wish to join ISACS you can do so here.
Apply here via Eventbrite for a bursary to attend this tailored programme and make 2022 the year to take your artistic vision to the next level→