Join Dublin City Volunteer Centre on Wednesday 28th September for this interactive and practical online workshop delivered by Mental Health Ireland.
The aim of the session is to support Volunteer Involving Organisations to:
- Understand and explore the knowledge necessary to foster and enhance mental health and wellbeing in your organisation or group
- Explore and challenge perceptions of mental health
- Examine what impacts both negatively and positively on mental health
- Provide practical tips to improve and sustain wellbeing
- Demonstrate how to have conversations about mental health in your organisation
The trainer will be Finola Colgan, Development Officer with Mental Health Ireland.
About Mental Health Ireland
Mental Health Ireland’s vision is for an Ireland where good mental health is viewed as fundamental to overall health and wellbeing. Their primary goal is to promote, support and enhance the mental health and wellbeing of all individuals and communities and to create a culture where people with mental health challenges are respected and supported on their journey of recovery.
Who should attend
Those involved in non-profit groups, large or small, that currently involve volunteers or are thinking about it. Attendees can be individuals who are paid or unpaid and have responsibility for supporting volunteers.
Wednesday 28th September 10.00 – 13.00
Zoom Video Conferencing
You will receive the link by email in advance of the session
Please contact: email@example.com