The ISACS Network are happy to welcome all our current members to our 2023 Annual General Meeting. After 2 years of online AGM, we are thrilled to bring back the in-person event – still with an available online component – in Dublin on May 9, at 3 pm, after our Explore event.
- Chairperson’s address
- Minutes of previous 2022 Annual General Meeting & matters arising
- 2022 Annual Report
- Nominations to the Board/Election
- Financial report
- Appointment of Auditors
- Any other business
As an active member of ISACS you have the opportunity to vote for the board. You can do that:
- In-person or via Zoom, by attending the AGM on Tuesday, 9 May 2023.
- Via a proxy attendance form available below, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, 4 May, if you can not attend the AGM.
Standing for Election to the Board
Nominations closed on Wednesday 26th April 2023 at 2 pm, and the 2 nominees are:
Aisling ní Cheallaigh
Aisling is a Sligo based artist with eleven years of experience working in the Irish Circus Industry. She has regularly pertormed with Irish companies Fidget Feet Aerial Dance, THISISPOPBABY, Luxe, Aerial Cirque and Taking Flight as well a in shows and at events all over the world. She has co-created three of her own shows ‘How to Square A Circle’, ‘Sub Rosa’ and ‘NASC’ and is currently working on her first solo creation ‘Cois Farraige’.
Aidan is an artist and producer based in Galway with over 15yrs experience in the street arts and spectacle sector. He has worked on some of Ireland’s largest events such as Limericks St Patricks Festival and Wires Crossed with Galway Community Circus. Aidan is passionate about large outdoor spectacle and street arts and believes in the power of free public performance art as an essential element of cultural development.
To attend the AGM in – person, please register by Friday 5th May, via Eventbrite→
If you cannot attend the event in Dublin, you can join us via Zoom by registering before Friday 5th May, via Eventbrite here→ The Zoom link will be sent to you one day before the event.
Registration is only open to current ISACS members, so make sure you have renewed your membership. If you need to renew your membership, you can do so here→
- Minutes ISACS AGM 2022.docx
- The Role of the Board.docx
- Membership & Election Procedures 2023.docx
- Nomination Papers 2023.docx
- ISACS Proxy form AGM 2023.docx
- Draft ISACS CLG Audited Accounts 2022