Since 2001, “Performing Arts Between Tradition and Contemporaneity” is the annual international multidisciplinary conference exploring the bridge between the “traditional” and the “contemporary” in performing arts.
If you are performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers, costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics, arts journalists and artists who are interested in sharing, creating and exchanging with like-minded professionals from around the globe, IUGTE Conference is for you!
The conference offers unique opportunities:
- To exchange experience and share ideas in contemporary performing arts education and training, rehearsal process and performance practice;
- To become familiar with diverse methods and techniques in contemporary performing arts inspired and formed in the connection with the world traditional heritage;
- To meet colleagues from all over the world, establish new contacts and lay the foundation for future networking and collaboration in a multicultural and multilingual artistic environment.
- The program usually includes practical workshops and seminars, performances and works-in-progress, photo and video presentations, interactive lectures, research papers, discussions and other events.
- The conference creates a unique encounter of different arts in a multicultural artistic environment and offers a great platform for performing arts practitioners to find new collaboration partners from different corners of the world!