Erasmus+ Partnerships for Creativity Call has been published. This call has arisen from identified needs for Erasmus+ to respond to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. The actions make it possible for organisations from different participating countries to work together, to develop, share and transfer best practices and innovative approaches in the fields of education, training and youth. There are two specific areas for the call and these are:
- Call for Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness in the fields of school education, vocational education and training, and higher education
- Call for Partnerships for Creativity in the fields of youth, school education and adult education.
Most relevant for the cultural and creative sectors is the Call for Partnerships for Creativity in the fields of youth, school education and adult education. The full details of the call are available on the European Commission website here.
Creative Europe Culture Office will present a webinar session in order to go through the details of this call for the culture and creative sectors. We will also inform you when we have further details on an application workshop led by Leargas the National Agency. Outline of the call:
- Deadline for application is 29 October for projects starting between 1 March – 30 June 2021.
- Projects must involve a minimum of 3 organisations from 3 participating countries.
- Lead organisation applies to their national authority (Leargas) on behalf of all the participating organisations.
- Projects can last up to a maximum of 2 years.
- Maximum grant for this call is €300k per project (calculated at a flat rate per month).
- Open to all organisations active in the cultural and creative sectors.
- 2 priorities for this call: Innovative Practices in the digital era + skills development and inclusion through activity in the arts.
How to Register:
The webinar will take place on Thursday 17 September at 11:00am.