This workshop led by ARVIVA offers an overview of good practices for a more eco-responsible live performance.
Where & when
- Thursday March 31 – 10:00 a.m. -> 1:00 p.m
- ARTCENA, 68 rue de la Folie Méricourt – 75011 Paris
- What are the environmental impacts of live performance?
- How to measure them?
- How to act to cancel or reduce them?
- What actions should be taken on a daily basis?
Led by Maxime Gueudet – General Coordinator of ARVIVA and Solveig Barbier – Founding members (to be confirmed).
How to register
Registration required at email@example.com specifying your surname , first name , telephone number , email , function and organisation.