Erika Radcliffe (@thisiserikarad) will be running a rope workshop in the Irish Aerial Creation Centre on the 5/6th March 2022. There are only 10 places.
- Rolling Up the Rope (specifically on rolling, 3 hours)
- Lunch Break (1 hour or so)
- Dynamics on Rope (specifically on beats and dynamic skills, 2 hours)
- Advanced Rope Technique (All sorts of more advanced skills, review on previous days skills, 3 hours)
Some pre-requisites would be the following:
- Ability to do two consecutive climbs.
- At least 3 straight-arm straddle inversions in a row.
- Familiarity with wheel downs- 3 pull-ups in a row (on rope).
- A consistent rope or vertical practice.