Join us for our new seminar with insurance expert James Skehan, who will be covering all you need to know about Life Assurance, Health Insurance and protecting your future – without the sales pitch!
Over the course of 1 interactive Zoom session, James will guide you through topics such as:
- Life cover ranging from mortgage protection to pension term assurance.
- The different types of health insurance , private health insurance , income protection and critical illness cover.
- Investment options from deposit accounts, the Post Office and unit linked funds.
- A brief introduction to saving for retirement, whether you are self employed, an employee or you own your own company.
- Overview of the State Pension and how to qualify.
- The tax benefits and implications of each product.
- How to get advice and the different types of advisor.
The session will run on Tuesday 26 October, beginning at 11 am and will last approximately 1.5 hours. The seminar is free and exclusively for ISACS members.
James Skehan FIIPM, QPT, PTP has over 40 years experience in the life and pensions industry and has worked in both insurance companies and brokerages. He was Head of Pensions in New Ireland from 2000 to 2020 and was CEO of General Investment Trust, New Ireland’s corporate trustee company for from 2008 to 2020. James currently acts as a professional trustee and advises trustees and employers on pension issues .