Minding Creative Minds with support from Department of Culture, Arts, Media, Tourism, Sport and the Gaeltacht and other partners is an organisation established to offer a free 24/7 wellbeing & support programme for the Irish Creative Sector which offers:
· 24/7 Dedicated Phone Line (Phone 1800 814 244) (Calling from NI /UK – 0800 0903677) (International 00353 15180277.
- Counselling Service (Short term intervention / Up to 6 Sessions).
- Telephone Counselling.
- Secure Video Counselling.
- Extensive Web Portal & App enabling live chat function with a counsellor.
In addition to the mental health support system offered, Minding Creative Minds also offers:
- Advice on practical, day-to-day issues that cause anxiety and stress.
- Legal Assistance for a range of issues.
- Financial Assistance & Consumer Advice.
- Career Guidance & Life Coaching.
- Support for Non-Irish Nationals & their families.
- Mediation for conflict resolution.
More more information on Minding Creative Minds, visit their website→