- You are here:
- Contemporary Circus
- Ronan Brady - Anomaly Performance
Ronan Brady - Anomaly Performance
Be the best you can be, and strive for it. You are never too old nor is it too late to learn something new. -Become Your Anomaly-
- General info
- Crazy stuff this year.
- Dancing on the pillars of the GPO with Fidget Feet Aerial Dance,
- Performing Cyr Wheel on live tv for RTE's Centenary.
- Performing Cyr wheel, aerial wheel and aerial straps in THISIPOPBABY's smash show RIOT at the Tiger Dublin Fringe
- Limerick 2020 bid street performances
- Making and touring "Cinder and the Ella's" throughout Ireland with Fidget Feet Aerial Dance
- Christmas entertainment in the mansion house with Aerial Cirque
2017 is going to be even bigger!
Having arrived late to the arts sector I am intrigued and excited. So many possibilities and opportunities.
I am currently enjoying trying lots of different styles of performance art, from street spectacle, to children's shows to adult shows and corporate entertainment.
My focus over 2017 will be improving technically in Cyr wheel, Duo Trapeze and Aerial straps. Also to look at dance disciplines that will compliment my own movement style.
I will work on telling a story through performance art, and how to engage more with an audience. I am really excited at the challenge of bringing circus arts to the general population, and exposing it to a greater audience.