We are delighted this year to host six programmers, mentors and international professionals as special guests brought to the festival by ISACS with support from Culture Ireland. We will also be joined by a range of representatives from our national scene including Irish programmers and policymakers.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to chat, meet and network the legs off yourself in this congenial setting. And don't forget to take part in the conversation on social media; follow the hashtag #StreetTalk.
The programmers joining us through the SEE Here programme, funded by Culture Ireland, are... drum roll...:
- Alfred Konijnenbelt (Festival Spoffin, Netherlands)
- Julia Von Wild (Tete a Tete, Rastatt, Germany)
- Bruno Costa (Bussola Outdoor Arts, Portugal)
- Polona Prosen (Ana Monro, Slovenia)
SebastiaJorda & Virginia Garau (Circaire, Balearic islands) LLuc Mendeires(Institut Ramon Llull, Catalonia)
- Robin Morley (Magnetic Events, UK)
The See Here scheme is specifically designed to support the inward travel of international promoters and programmers to see work in Ireland with a view to booking the work for their venue or festival.
We will also be joined by Irish programmers, artists and policymakers:
- Adam O’Keeffe, Miriam Dunne and Davide Terlingo (Arts Council Ireland, Funding Body)
- Lucy Medlycott and Charlotte Haffner (ISACS Network, Ireland Network)
- Debbie Wright, Helen Gregg, and Jonathan Gunning (Turas Theatre Collective, Ireland NEST Artists)
- Deirdre Griffin (DELVE Ireland Artiste)
- Isabela Mello (DELVE Ireland Artiste)
- Katie Lowry (Creative Cultural Contact Point, Ireland European Funding Body)
- Kath Gorman (Cork Midsummer Festival)
- Michelle Thoburn, Ruairi Comiskey and Shane Gilliland (Woven Circus Collective, Ireland NEST Artists)
- TV Honan, Mike Leahy and Niamh Colbert (Spraoi)
- Nick Kavanagh (Curious State, Ireland Artist)
- Simon Thompson (Limerick Fringe Festival)
Keep an eye on our website and social media for more special guests to be announced shortly!
For RSVP booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org