ISACS at Fira Tárrega; 8 – 11 September 2016
ISACS would also like to congratulate the successful recipients of the Culture Ireland delegate bursaries aimed at subsiding Irish artists to travel and promote work at this years festival.
The successful delegates are:
- Aidan Phelan, Réalta Prods
- Orlagh de Bhaldraithe, Macnas
- Con Horgan, Fanzini Productions
- Guillaume Cousson, Riuchi
- Will Flanagan, PassePartout Circus
Many thanks to Culture Ireland for their continuing support of this sector and helping to put Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle on the International map!
FiraTárrega is a feast for the senses and makes for an incredible trip even if just for the chance to go see new work and get new ideas. We can't recommend it enough and think artists should try and go whichever way they can to see as much diversity of production as possible. So, if you fancy treating yourselves to a little vacation, ISACS members receive a 50% discount on professional registration for FiraTárrega 2016!
• A badge for all registered professionals (essential for access the areas exclusively for professionals and requests for tickets)
• Complimentary tickets for the shows in closed venues
• The right to a second ticket for the requested shows at 50% of the regular price
• Inclusion of the organisation in the Manual Professional
• Right to book accommodation in the Hotels Fira (see note)*
• Discounts on Renfe trains
• Professional pack with full information about FiraTàrrega and the city
*NB: Accommodation is limited and is given in strict order of reception of booking up to the maximum capacity of the hotels.
Final date for registration: 5 SEPTEMBER 2016 | 12:00h pm UTC (all entities registered before 23th August will be included in the Manual Professional)
Members of CIRCOSTRADA, WITHOUT WALLS, ISAN, ISACS, and C.L.A.P. have discounts on the registration. Don't forget to select it in the field "Association".
Read more here for professional registration at FiraTarrega.
ISACS will be be hosting an information stand for the duration of the festival at La Llotja showcasing all our members works to a largely international audience and letting everyone know about all the great things from Ireland that are fast developing for this sector!
And so to truly represent all our wonderful members and promote their amazing talent it is really helpful for us to have some promotional material from our ISACS members to hand out. So now is the time if you have not already to send us your beautiful promotional material so we can bring it with us and show it off to the world!
To help you on your way ISACS members can avail of our special discount scheme from our lovely printers Chameleon Creatives.
If you have any promotional material for ISACS or would like any advice on how to create some please contact ISACS and we will help you on your way!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com