2 minutes reading time (342 words)
ISACS are hiring: Communications & Information Officer (part-time)
Deadline - Thursday 26th January 2017
- Devising and implementing ISACS marketing and communication strategies and methods to reach ISACS members, stakeholders, industry, media and the general public.
- Initiating, gathering and distributing information on Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle sector across a broad range of topics.
What the job entails:
Marketing, Communications, Social Media
- Devise, develop and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan for the ISACS Network.
- Communicate regularly with our members about upcoming opportunities, deadlines, training etc; Maintain and manage databases.
- Manage the development and implementation of ISACS Social Media, digital platforms and online content including but not limited to the ISACS website, SEO marketing, analytics & social media platforms.
- Write and execute email based marketing campaigns and improve results by utilising testing and analytics insights.
- Manage the end-to-end production of cost-effective high quality ISACS print materials including posters, flyers, reports etc and their distribution.
- Liaise with ISACS members to gather marketing information and materials for showcasing.
Research & Data Gathering
- Research and distribute information, best practice documents of practical use to the sector in their daily practice ie: Tech specs, Contracts, Health & safety policies, Insurance statistics etc in ISACS communications.
- Identify, initiate & oversee new research and information gathering specific to the Irish Street Arts, Circus & Spectacle Sector.
- Utilise this research knowledge bank as an advocacy tool for the future development of the sector.
Administrative & Technical Support
- Provide admin, technical and research support to ISACS and the CEO
- Manage and maintain databases & online platforms, specifically ISACS website (Joomla CMS)
This is a freelance position. Please contact email@example.com for a full job description and terms of contract. Deadline: Thursday 26th January 2017.