Balancing Your Books. A One Day Guide to Tax and Self-Employment.
ISACS are delighted to partner up with Dean Haughey of JPAS Accountants Limited in association with dlr Arts Office for this one day workshop that will cover all those niggling questions about tax and self-employment. The workshop will be led by Dean Haughey, Chartered Accountant and Tax Manager at JPAS Ltd, a firm specialising in tax & accounting for the Arts & Entertainment industry. This workshop is free and available only to ISACS members.
Date: Tuesday 27th September 2016
Location: Upstairs, Level 5, LexIcon Library, Haigh Terrace, Moran Park, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Time: 11am - 4pm - A light lunch will be provided.
Please register your interest by Tuesday September 6 by emailing email@example.com with subject line: Balancing Your Books.
Topics to cover will include:
- If you have any particular topic you would like to be covered please let us know when registering your interest.
- Do I need to register with Revenue?
- How to keep basic accounts?
- What expenses can I claim for?
- What tax reliefs/allowances am I entitled to?
- Sole trader versus a limited company?
- How to form a company?
- What company structure is best for me?
- Registering for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- Deadlines for filing and payment?
- Are there penalties for late filing?
- Effective ways to manage income & profits