Date: 27 / 09 / 2016
Time: 11am - 4pm
Where: Upstairs, Level 5, LexIcon Library, Haigh Terrace, Moran Park, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Tickets: Free Registration for ISACS members only
ISACS are delighted to present Balancing Your Books: A Free One Day Guide on Tax and Self Employment in association with dlr Arts Office. The workshop will be led by Dean Haughey, Chartered Accountant and Tax Manager at JPAS Ltd, a firm specialising in tax & accounting for the Arts & Entertainment industry.
This workshop is free and available only to ISACS members.
Please register your interest by Tuesday September 22nd by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Balancing Your Books.
Topics to cover will include:
If you have any particular topic you would like to be covered please let us know when registering your interest.
- Do I need to register with Revenue?
- How to keep basic accounts
- What expenses can I claim for?
- What tax reliefs/allowances am I entitled to?
- Sole trader versus a limited company
- How to form a company
- What company structure is best for me?
- Registering for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- Deadlines for filing and payment.
- Are there penalties for late filing?
- Effective ways to manage income & profits