Deadline | April 27th 2018 | Limerick, Ireland
The Clear Sky Residency is available between the 30th July – 9th September 2018 and is aimed at International artists. Artists can choose a two week period during that time for the complete IACC space to themselves. The residency includes €3000 of funding and in return the artist gives a one-day workshop and a public sharing of work.
- Find out more: Get more information here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: email@example.com
- Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Deadline: Wednesday, 31 May 2017
- Type: Research & Residencies
Applications are open to all aerial circus companies, the facility is suitable for aerial dance/circus but not just dance. Applications open March 1st, and close on Friday April 27th 2018. Announcement of award on May 4th 2018.
Funded by the Arts Council Ireland