Looking for a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
This new role will be right at the heart of our Circus Family. Read on to find out more, click here to apply or give us a call to have a chat.
A bit about us
Over the past three years we have focused on listening to our circus family and key stakeholders about what they think our strengths are and where we can do more. Out of that work we identified the need to rebrand and redefine our purpose.
It’s really important to us that the people who love us have been part of that journey and continue to be part of that journey as we:
- build on the past 35 years
- understand the now, and
- propel ourselves into the future.
Over the last 18 months we have been working hard to develop a new strategy and make internal changes so that we have the right people in the right roles to implement our strategy until 2025.
We’re proud of the work we have done to get us to here and we believe we can hold our heads high as we continue to develop BCCS with our history, brand, vision, mission and values at the centre of everything we do.
A 21st Century where streets, hearts and minds are filled with the wonder and colour of circus.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Make sure our circus family receive a warm welcome and are kept up-to-date with what’s going on when using our new tone of voice to inform communications.
- Support the CEO to lead the organisation internally and work brilliantly with our partners and other stakeholders
- Support the whole team to function efficiently and effectively including helping with evaluation, monitoring and tracking of progress towards our aims.