The ISACS Network is delighted to attend FiraTàrrega – one of Europe’s largest street arts festivals – once more.
The festival’s mission is to foster creativity, innovation, and artistic production, and to explore the potential of public space and street arts. Their aim is to create alliances based on networking, partnerships and synergies with the sector’s organisations, to broaden the opportunities within the performing arts market in the national and international spheres.
ISACS Presence at FiraTàrrega
Join the Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle Network to find out how to collaborate with street and circus artists of Ireland.
When and Where: 11.50 am CET, September 8that Territori Creatiu, La Llotja
Come along and discover the new International ResidencyInitiative Scheme (IRIS) funded by the Arts Council of Ireland and led by Earagail Arts Festival & Cairde Sligo Arts Festival in partnership with FiraTàrrega.
Learn about ‘Island Connects’, the Creative programme for performing artists with partners: Irish AerialCreation Centre, Cine Sineu Mallorca, Birca Denmark, Domino Croatia, Entropia Greece. Hear about the Four Nations artistic exchange programme between Spraoi Festival Ireland, Articulture Wales and SURGE Scotland.
Find out about the supports available to discover Irish artists and present their work overseas through Culture Ireland.
Presenters: Lucy Medlycott (ISACS), Tara McGowan (Cairde), Paul Brown (Earagail), Anna Giribet i Argilés (Fira Tàrrega), Neus Ribas (Cine Sineu), Mike Leahy (Spraoi) & AlanRichardson (SURGE).
Supported by Culture Ireland and the Arts Council of Ireland.
The Irish delegation
Meet the over 20 Irish delegates at Tarrega – artists, makers, festival programmers, policymakers, arts producers and more, supported by Culture Ireland to attend the festival & make new professional connections:
- Lucy Medlycott, Helen Collins and Cristina Ciampaglione (ISACS)
- Tara McGowan (Cairde Sligo Arts Festival)
- Paul Brown (Earargail Arts Festival)
- Aoife Noone (Galway Theatre Festival)
- Benjamin Perchet (Carlow Arts Festival)
- Mike Leahy (Spraoi Festival)
- Andrew Loretto (Winchester Hat fair)
- Alan Richardson (Surge Festival)
- Rob Heaslip (IRIS artists in Residency)
- Fontanella Dance Company (IRIS artists in Residency)
- Darragh McLoughlin – Squarehead Productions
- Elysia Mc Mullen & Luisa Schmitz – Bill and Fred Productions
- Matt Szczerek – Kundle Cru
- Mónica Muñoz Mónica – Muñoz Dance
- Liza Cox and Alex Herring – Baubo Theatre (SPASA)
- Édaein Samuels – Those Two Idiots
- Ksenia Parkhatskaya & David Duffy – Jazzville Productions
- Polina Shapkina – Erebidae Circus & Independent Performer
- Aoife Kavanagh – Erebidae Circus & Independent Performer
- Bridget Ní Dhuinn – Erebidae Circus & Independent designer & maker
Note: ISACS will be at La Llotja every day from 9 am to 5 pm – Stand 37.
Come and visit us! We look forward to welcoming you at our meeting point for anyone who wants to connect with the Irish artists and festival programmers.