We are delighted to partner with the National Circus Festival of Ireland to invite Gianluca Gentilomo (on suggestion from Giulia Pasquale – Circus Factory Coach) to give an vertical aerial intensive over three evenings. This workshop is suitable for advanced beginners up to all levels in rope, silks & straps.
Level needed? A minimum practice is necessary especially on fabrics and rope so you can do straddle, pull-up to be able to climb and then a basic physical preparation for aerial acrobatics. Suitable for advanced beginners and upwards.
5 Reasons to Attend the Intensive (from Gianluca):
- You will work the “grammar” and the basic vocabulary of string and fabrics, to be able to deal in an analytical way any figure or sequence
- I have so much passion to teach 🙂
- It will also work with dynamic movements that change the quality of the movement
- I have been teaching for more than 12 years for amateurs, professionals and of any age and level
- Because my work is based on the connection links between rope, fabrics and straps that have a similar language that can also be recognizsed in trapezoid and circle and, in general, for all aerial acrobatics