Wexford County Council Arts Office is delivering weekly informal zoom session to support artists and creatives to meet up and share ideas as we head into winter. While opportunities for artists to meet and showcase their work remains limited, we are conscious of the need to support artists to connect now more than ever.
Each session will cover a broad selection of themes e.g. networking, delivering festivals, approaching galleries, writing about your work, promoting your work online, and aim to address artists’ specific needs working in a professional environment.
All the sessions are free and will be facilitated by curator Eamonn Maxwell with invited guest speakers.
Dates and speakers:
- 6th Nov How Are We All Coping? – Eamonn Maxwell.
- 13th Nov Delivering Festivals during COVID – Naoise Nunn.
- 20th Nov Promoting Your Work Online – Eamonn Maxwell.
- 27th Nov Writing About Your Work – Sue Rainsford.
- 4th Dec Approaching Galleries – Sarah Searson.
- 11th Dec Preparing For the Future. Eamonn Maxwell.
- 18th Dec Artist Finances – Dónall Curtin.
How to register:
Online booking only – apply via email@example.com with The Friday Fix in the subject line and giving the session (s) you are interested in booking into.
Please book places before 2 November 2020.