Theatre Forum is holding a finance event on 11 March at 11am with auditors UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited. Lasting an hour, this session will cover implications and considerations around EWSS, TWSS, and PUP retrospectively and going forward.
Below are some of the questions that will be answered during the session.
Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS)
- EWSS eligibility in 2021.
- EWSS income calculations.
- Rates payable and eligibility of newly hired people, including artists.
- Your questions on the operation of the EWSS scheme.
Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP)
- PUP being taxed in real-time in 2021 if people return to work – implications
Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS)
- Tax liabilities for employees coming out of TWSS in 2020.
- What options do employees have if they have a tax liability for 2020?
- Can employers pay the liability on behalf of employees?
- Does the employer receive tax relief if they pay employees tax liability?