In collaboration with Safe to Create, Dublin Rape Crisis Centre is providing training on awareness and reporting of sexual harassment and assault for those working in the arts and creative sectors.
The aim of the training is to:
- increase understanding of the law around sexual violence.
- increase understanding of the impact of trauma.
- provide information and guidance on how to sensitively support someone impacted by sexual violence.
We will cover the following topics:
- Awareness of sexual violence incidences.
- Exploration of attitudes and myths about rape and sexual assault.
- Understanding of definitions of rape, sexual assault, consent, sexual harassment and their impact.
- Guidelines on how to offer support in the immediate aftermath of an incident.
- Guidelines on how to safely be an ally.
This training is free to attend for anyone involved in the arts and creative sectors.Sign up here