Date | 23rd September - 4th November 2017 | Dublin IRELAND
Train with ISACS member Caroline Toledo. This 6 week Dynamic Rope/Silks is a beginner/intermediate levels course.
- Maximum awarded: Price: Non-DCP Members €100 DCP Memebers: €90
- Find out more: Get more information here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://dublincircusproject.com
- When: *Time* 10.30 – 12.00 *Date* September 23rd – November 4th (Please note class on the 7th of October will be 9am till 10.30am)
- Opportunity Name: aerial dance training (dynamic rope and silks)
- Type: Training and Development
Date: September 23rd – November 4th.
This 6 week Dynamic Rope/Silks is a beginner/intermediate levels course. It will be composed by warm up, conditioning, movements, techniques and development of sequences on the apparatuses. Each class will end with a relaxing cool down session.
Caroline Toledo started doing aerials 4 years ago, having trained on diverse aerial apparatuses such as aerial silks (fabric), aerial hoop (lyra), aerial rope, trapeze and others. She has taken an Aerial Teaching course, trained and assisted some of her coaches’ classes as also given aerial silks workshops at Dublin Circus Project. Over the past few years she has got the chance to learn from many different international well-known aerialist having focused her training on aerial rope.
View Caroline's ISACS profile
10.30 – 12.00
September 23rd – November 4th
(Please note class on the 7th of October will be 9am till 10.30am)
Non-DCP Members €100
DCP Memebers: €90
DCP: Dublin Circus Project
Please e-mail: email@example.com
- Family Circus (4 YRS+) | Galway Community Circus
- Weekend Clown Workshop 'Clowning & Circus' with Jon Davison | Dublin Circus Project
- CALL for HUB/LAB Vertical Dance focusing on investigation and creation | Il Posto - ITALY
- Acro workshop | Dublin Circus Project
- Circus Handstands, Tumbling and Acrobatics - 4 Week Term | Circus Factory - Cork