Date | 21 September - 26 October 2017 | Galway IRELAND
Six Week Block of Vayu Aerial Yoga Classes Galway
- Location: St Josephs Community Centre Shantalla 46 Ashe Road, Galway, Ireland
- When: 21 September - 26 October
- Opportunity Name: Aerial yoga training
- Type: Training and Development
Six Week Block of Vayu Aerial Yoga Classes Galway1hr15min weekly class focused on creating space mentally and physically, by opening up the body through a series of various postures using a custom designed yoga swing allowing us to lengthen, strengthen and grow.
Classes with run Thursday evenings:
September 21st, 28th October 5th, 12th,19th & 26th
Level One 8pm-9.15pm
€125 for 6 weeks (booking fees included)
Spaces are very limited as each participant has their own exclusive yoga swing adjustable to their height (6 spaces in total)
September Aerial Yoga Workshops in GalwaySt Josephs Community Centre, Shantalla, Galway, GalwayThursdays September 21st, 28th | October 5th, 12th,19th & 26thType: Training
What to wear?
Comfy clothes and layer up.
NO buttons or zippers and NO jewellery that can pierce the fabric PLEASE.
What to bring?
Water and if you are a practising Yogi, bring your own Yoga mat. If not, don’t worry we can also provide you with our own yoga mat on the day. Tea and treats are also provided
TO BOOK: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekend Clown Workshop 'Clowning & Circus' with Jon Davison | Dublin Circus Project
- CALL for HUB/LAB Vertical Dance focusing on investigation and creation | Il Posto - ITALY
- Urban Circus - Creative Lab | Galway Community Circus
- Acro workshop | Dublin Circus Project
- 5 weeks Silks Creative with Ether Productions | Dublin Circus Project