Date | 16th - 17th August 2017 | Cork, IRELAND
The Human object: This 2 x 3 hours workshop aims to teach you everything you need to know about using your body to enhance your juggling skills and expression.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Circus factory cork
- Location: Circus Factory Centre Park House Centre Park Road Cork City
- When: 16th of august 2017, at 4 to 7pm / clock 17 August at 17–20pm
- Opportunity Name: 2 Day Juggling Workshop
- Type: Training and Development
Through individual and group work Cameron aims to teach you:
- effective warm-ups to avoid injury and prepare your mind and body for learning and juggling.
- Group games for building sequences
- Improvisational tools for both solo and partner creations
- The A-Z of body throws
- Juggling without objects
- Activating your body when building sequences
This workshop is open to all disciplines, and is applicable to clubs, hoops and rings but will be taught primarily with balls to better facilitate group work.
The workshop is suitable for all skill levels and participants will be using 0 - 3 props.
All teaching materials covered will be provided in a handout at the end of the workshop as well as online.
Watch Cameron at work here.
- Weekend Clown Workshop 'Clowning & Circus' with Jon Davison | Dublin Circus Project
- Vertical Dance Intensive With Wanda Moretti | Irish Aerial Creation Centre - Limerick
- Call out for lead Irish artist on circus and 10 early career Irish artists / hip hop for 2018 Circus250 project | Cork Midsummer Festival - EUROPE
- Call for artists | CABARET SHOWCASE | PITCH'D Circus Arts Festival - Cork
- Call out for Circus 250 Irish projects | ISACS & Circus250 - Dublin