Deadline | Monday 26 June 2017 | Arts Council IRELAND
Twice yearly, the Arts Council offers grants to enable artists and communities of place and/or interest to work together on projects. The Artist in the Community Scheme (AIC) is managed by Create Ireland.
- Find out more: Get more information here
- Telephone: 01-4736600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Create National Development Agency for Collaborative Arts
- Location: Create, 2 Curved Street (Filmbase Building), Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Deadline: Monday, 26 June 2017
- Opportunity Name: funding opportunity
- Type: Funding
The AIC scheme is open to artists from any of the following artform disciplines: architecture, circus, street art and spectacle, dance, film, literature (Irish and English language), music, opera, theatre, visual arts and traditional arts. Projects can take place in a diverse range of social and community contexts, for example arts and health, arts in prisons, arts and older people, arts and cultural diversity.
The aim of the AIC scheme is to encourage meaningful collaboration between communities of place and/or interest and artists. It is essential that consultation take place between the artist and the community, so that both parties are involved in deciding on the nature of the project’s realization. Group ownership of the art should be maintained at every stage. Project realisation may result in a variety of outcomes.
Read more here.
- Regular funding scheme | Culture Ireland
- Creative Europe Culture Sub-programme
- INTRODUCTION TO STAGE MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL THEATRE | The Lir Academy - Dublin
- BoomTownFair Festival - applications open | UK
- Call for Participation for the two editions of #Re:publica Connecting Europe [11th - 13th September, 2017] in Dublin / Thessaloniki