Date | 27th-28th-28th June / 1st July 2017 | Fossano ITALY
Professional street theatre, contemporary circus, dance and/or theatre professionals are invited to take part in Circostrada General Meeting in Fossano on June 27th-28th-29th at Mirabilia Festival takes place on from 28th June-2nd July. The Circostrada Meeting is held as part of the 11th EDITION OF MIRABILIA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS & PERFORMING ARTS FESTIVAL.
FREE On-line PRO accreditation form, available from now to 30 May 2017. After 30/05: 50 euros.
- Maximum awarded: 50 euros / Free until 30/05
- Find out more: Get more information here
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 44 61 84 85
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Mirabilia
- Location: Giuseppe Garibaldi 71, Fossano, ITALY
- When: 27 June - 29 July 2017
- Registration: registration form
- Deadline: Tuesday, 30 May 2017
- Opportunity Name: General Meeting in Fossano
- Type: Conferences & Meetups
Professional street theatre, contemporary circus, dance and/or theatre professionals are invited to take part in Circostrada General Meeting in Fossano on June 27th-28th-29th at Mirabilia Festival takes place on from 28th June-2nd July.
The festival (June 28th - July 2nd) will be the occasion to attend the performances of Italian and international contemporary circus artists, street artists and dancers. With over 80. 000 people, and almost 200 professionals attending the festival each year, Mirabilia focuses on emerging and affirmed creativity from Italy and Europe into a multidisciplinary stimulating experience. A unique opportunity to catch up with, or maybe for some, to discover emerging artists and companies, to witness innovative urban projects, dance in public space, and many other original performances.
During the General Meeting, Circostrada members will be introduced to the new network’s project for the next four years (2017-2021), co-financed by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union, that is to say an exciting and important time for everyone, which is the result of a collective and productive work. It will also be the opportunity to discuss the current and upcoming activities of the 6 work groups of the network during joint sessions, and to attend professional workshops with local experts around the following themes: the use and interaction of digital tools as a means of improving cooperation processes, communication through audience participation, and integration and acceptance through performing arts.
- special artistic program which includes 3 different programs inside the festival, dedicated to circus, to street arts and to dance+performing arts.
- special optional extra day.
Special free accreditation for professional (Deadline application: 30/05)
Sign up! You will receive:
- free access to all conferences, workshop and seminars
- to reserve the shows tickets with at the reduced tariff (2€) reserved for programmers
- the contact lists of artists and programmers
- the catalog of the Festival
- dedicated shuttles from/to the airports of Milano Malpensa and Torino Caselle
- dedicated shuttles to Avignon (Monday 3 July)
- visit to the Ministerial Artistic Residencies and to major venues in Torino
- participation to the exclusive Brunch Meetings with artists and programmers
that will take place Friday, June 30 at 12:30
- the festival catalog 2017 with professionals and companies (for submission before May the 30th)
The deadline to apply for free accreditation to the festival is May 30, 2017. After this date the accreditations are still possible, but only after a 50€ payment.
Sign up HERE.